Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 03:31 AM   #4
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
[QUOTE=Ag&Au;48351]Are you talking about the basic membership that gets you discounts an RV parks, camping world etc, or one of their insurance programs?

Also keep in mind that in order for auto renewal to be legal, you must have approved it in some manner, although that some manner might be failing to uncheck some already checked box.

I have always found I get my money back ar at least close. To me $27 is worth it.

Ken[/QUOTE
Just basic membership. $27 isn't a big deal to me. The membership is pretty much worthless to us. There isn't a Flying J withing 100 miles. We have never used a commercial campground. The nearest Camping World is 4 or 5 hours away at the very best. Maybe if there was a CW anywhere near, it would be worth my money. Oh well. Lesson learned the hard way. At least the reinstated the membership.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum