Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
JDHoge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31F
State: Georgia
THOR #631
Nu Finish Polish

Members,

Over the years, I've used Nu Finish on and off on several trucks and cars with mixed success. The label says it is safe for boats and RVs, so not long after we purchased our MH, I cleaned the fiberglass surfaces and used Nu Finish as my polish. The result was very good on the sides and rear, but not on the over cab fiberglass for some reason.

My recent roof cleaning with the Olympic deck cleaner (which worked miracles on the mold stains) put streaks in the Nu Finish, so I'm having to go back and re-do all of the fiberglass.

Again, the results on the sides and back are pretty good, but the over-cab area lacks the brilliant luster.

I'd like to know if any of you have suggestions on what to do? Or I'd like to hear what processes you have used to polish your rigs.

Thanks in advance for suggestions and stories of what you do.

John
Athens, GA

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum