Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #8
dapperdan

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSA
State: Wisconsin
THOR #3221
When we were in Indiana getting our risers put on we also scheduled an appointment to have some "re-work" painting done our unit at Classic Body & Paint. Randy was "too busy" to fool with it but one of his employees did an area for us. Any way I had told him that DRV had re-caulked the entire trailer before re-painting so he used a product called "Prep -- All", the young man claimed that's all they use to remove old wax and caulking. I watched him use the stuff, seemed to work quite well for him. He also used a neat looking PLASTIC putty knife - like tool to scrape the old caulk out of the seam on the section he was re-doing for us. The young man claimed PREP -- ALL could be purchased at Menards, I looked and couldn't find it there but Amazon sells it as does some Auto Zones.

I'm going to try and post a pic of the container.

Dan

[IMG][/IMG]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum