Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:47 AM   #22
TheHomeOfReligion

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Wyoming
THOR #2850
Dinette seating

Best advise is to specify the type of seat firmness you want. I used a very firm 3 POUND / 45ILD foam for firmness and longer lasting. When you buy an RV, it always seems to sit just fine when you are shopping. When you actually use the seating for any length of time, it seems to bottom out, quickly. the foam I use is designed to be very long lasting but will be harder to sit on. If you want a bit softer, I would used the 45ILD core of 2 or 3 inches and a top foam of 36-38ILD 2 or 3 inches. The pounds will dictate the quality and the ILD will dictate the firmness. In general, the heavier the foam and the higher the ILD, the longer the foam will last but the more firm it will be. Hope this helps.
www.yellowstonescooters.com
TheHomeOfReligion is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum