Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 05:45 PM   #10
samven

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: West Virginia
THOR #3119
OK, so I have to revise part of my complaint. I started digging to figure out how I was going to get the wiring through the cabinets. I pulled the control panel and unplugged the connectors to get it out of the way. I pulled the wiring out of the cabinet hollow and wall in hopes that I could tape wire to it and pull it back from the other side and work the wire slowly to the breaker box area. Well I found what I believe are the heater wires folded over and taped to the bundle. I untapped them and there are 2 green and one black and one grey. The greens are common but there is about 3k ohms between the green and each color and it slowly decreases. So I called Thor and they dont have any drawing to tell them what the wires go to. They are going to try and find out and email me. My guess is the black wire is for the black tank and grey for grey but you know what they say about assuming. So if anyone has had their panel off and looked at the back of the tank heater switches, please let me know. I am going to take pictures of the back of every assembly I remove and every wiring harness I can find. Maybe by the time I sell this thing I will understand the wiring.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum