Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #13
JDHoge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 31F
State: Georgia
THOR #631
I'd really appreciate seeing what you have. I've done some Internet research and found that there are quite a few systems, from simple steel plates that could potentially bolt right up to the E450 seat mount, to whole hog swivel recliners that I think are designed for Class A motorhomes.
Like you, I'm worried about whether there is sufficient room to swivel the seat. However the simple steel plate swivel is so inexpensive that a failure wouldn't cost that much if you just did the work yourself and bolted it onto the factory mount. This approach would raise the seat height by 1 and 1/2 inches, which will probably make my wife's feet not touch the floor (but then she's complained while driving that she's too low and needs a cushion).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.