Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 10:39 PM   #4
mmwoods

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 32HD
State: Texas
THOR #1188
More repair/Warranty work

I have a 2013 Thor Daybreak, the first year the coach was in the shop more than 8 months with major problems from water leaks in all the overhead running lights, loose slide motors (3 occasions), the front levelers brackets both were bent, screws were popping thru the linoleum and the whole floor had to be replaced. Those were all under warranty. This summer while traveling rivets holding the slide awning cover came out and was dangling along the side of the coach and ripped the cover. When I got to my destination, the top bar of the driver side storage came loose and the front door and the rear door was ajar. Warranty has expired. Thor has no quality control. I wrote a letter to Thor about all the problems but never got any answer so I think they must be so used to letters that they ignore them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum