Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
WillowRun, I am not surprised by what happened, only disappointed. When traveling through Dothan AL recently we stopped at their Camping World. I asked about getting a Safe-T installed on the front of the coach. They gave me a price but said they would have to order it. Told them I was just passing through but thanked them anyway (not a bad price).

Their service manager called me after we got home to Florida. Said he could order it in and we could make appointment for when we came back through to have it installed. Of course for them to order it you had to pay up front. If this was my first rodeo in the RV world I may have been tempted, but after dealing with numerous dealerships I know better. It is sad how the RV industry generally works.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.