Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Bad Boys Ambush
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 02:26 PM   #27
zman7458

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37MD outlaw
State: Missouri
THOR #5305
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgold View Post
Don't just look. Drive all 3. Or at least 1 regular side by side vs the hybrid. I absolutely thought the Bad Boy was the perfect bike. Drives great until you get it off a groomed trail. Plus I am not sure if they still govern the top speed. Another issue I have is there are two drive trains to break.

The biggest issue I see regardless of your choice is size. How even with shaving an inch off somewhere do you fit it in the hauler safely? I'd give it at least an inch if not two on either side of the bike and the wall. I didn't haul toys around all the time. I've hauled our 4 wheeler a few times and the Honda 700 4 or 5 times. I just see those things moving slightly during travel with the flex of the straps. If your bumper is slap up against the wall and the rear door it may make a mess in there or tear up the door. I could just be pessimistic..

It is a sweet ride though!
Attachment 3254

I am not saying it ain't possible. I just don't see where the inch is going to come from yet. Can you move the front wall of the hauler? Keep us posted! I'm still looking at the pics trying to figure out the inch or three.
I was looking and I'm pretty sure all I have to do is pull two pinch pins then the pivot bolts and that little bed thats sticking out a couple inches back there will pop right off. but you do have a point about the rubbing issue but that should be fixed with a couple well placed moving blankets, I hope. If not, then I'll have to engineer a couple steep front ramps to pitch the front end up and get some more space that way. Lol there's more than one way to skin this cat . Thanks guys, I really do love having solutions before I have to deal with the problems wtg!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum