Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:40 PM   #1
MaJ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar
State: Texas
THOR #2192
Emergency Exit Rear Window

I opened my 2015 Thor Miramar 32.1 rear emergency exit window, and it came completely unhinged at the top, and totally out. The window and frame appear undamaged but I cannot figure out how to get it reinstalled. It appears to have a small upside down metal "V" shaped groove along the top of the window (not an actual hinge). I have pushed the loose window frame up into the track it seems to have come out of, but cannot get it the last 1/8" up. This makes the window side of the inner 2 latches unable to catch and lock down properly. There seems to be rubber weather seal in the way of seeing or feeling exactly what to do to get the "V" groove back up and hooked where it came from.

Anyone with experience doing this? We are full timers, so not going anywhere until I can get this addressed some way besides duct tape.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum