Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 10:28 PM   #7
hsb1993

Brand: DRV
State: Georgia
THOR #5807
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonandPatti View Post
We are getting ready for our first trip with the 2017 F450 and the DRV. We are happy with the TS3 and currently have 7" or clearance in the front and 5" in the back near the tailgate. I would like a little more clearance and and have talked to Rob Kolean at MorRyde at about that. The DRV is slightly nose high and I do not have the risers (yet). Good luck with your new setup.

Don
Don...thank you very much!! I'll be ordering the 2" risers, so it sounds like I'll have no problems towing level and getting the appropriate clearance as long as I find a hitch with enough available adjustment.

I really want to go with the TS3, But as we are now planning on more of a half-time lifestyle for now, I'm not so sure about the 400lbs when I need my truck bed. Figure for now, we'll go with a standard hitch and re-evaluate after a year or so of traveling.

Your rig sounds familiar...are you on the FTE 2017 Super Duty Forum?

Thanks again for the insight! Good luck with your trip and keep us posted on how your set-up is treating you!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum