Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:51 AM   #27
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Got the 4" drop hitch the other day. With everything installed today was the hook up day

Pulled the mh and jeep into the street. The drop hitch will hit my drive way so everything has to hook up in the street

Adjusted the brake cable and the brake away switch cable then went for a ride

My buddy recorded several videos. He went into tge bedroon openned the emergency window and hsed his cell to record while driving

I went to a near by shopping center and did several tight left and right turns to make sure the cables were not to tight

Everything looked and worked great

The led light i put on the jeeps dash worked great well almost great. Its kind of small and sun glare on the window made it hard to see if it was coming on

Plus the camera isnt the best quality. Im thinking about getting a magnetic turn/ brake light. Ill use the same wires from the other light and run them through the inside of the jeep. There is space above the top hinge where i can run the wire and then place the light just in front of the windsheild. That should allow me to see tge light better. Ill decide on that later

It towed well and the brake system worked great. Im eeal happy with it
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum