Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 01:39 AM   #1
mjdougherty

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45AT
State: Illinois
THOR #5822
Driver seat adjustment not working

The driver seat adjustment on my Tuscany 45AT stopped working several weeks ago. Lucky for me it was in the right spot for me to drive.

Today I disconnected the switch terminal plug and checked for voltage on the two heavy gauge wires. No voltage present. I made the same check to the passenger seat wiring and measured 12 VDC on the same terminals.

I went to the relay/fuse compartment (driver side front compartment) and found the fuses for the cockpit seats. I swapped fuses and checked both seats. The passenger seat still worked, the driver seat was still non-functional.

The problem must be on the back of the fuse board (loose wire) or in the cable harness going through the floor to the driver seat base.

Has anyone else had this problem?

How did you solve it?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum