Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 10:13 PM   #3
Joy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #5828
Thank you for your response, and yes, I agree dealers are not the same as the manufacturer ... but, the posts I've read kind of lean towards a consensus of poor quality in terms of the manufacture of the units .. admittedly a large portion of issues that 'should have been' caught on the predelivery inspections, I understand THAT can happen at anytime with any manufacturer and it should reflect on the dealer not the manufacturer .. but still a lot of issues that arise only while in use, is what I am primarily concerned about. Ranging from components like fridges, airconditioners, to door mechanisms and cabinet fit and finish.

Here is an example:

"Oh my I think I should have read the reviews before buying.We just bought the Thor Ace Sept.
2016 the 2017 model. I agree that there were lots of cosmetic problems . The shower door magnetic strip fell out , trim in the cabinets was not glued , a burner on the stove was not in place, the curtains for the bunk beds were not put on correctly, the front night privacy curtains operate horribly I am sure the longer we have it the longer the list will become . Very poor quality for what these things cost."

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum