Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 09:23 PM   #14
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Another Axis coming in, and maybe another Vegas too. Just invited a fellow I met with a 20+ year old Thor, and he is considering coming. It's going to be the biggest little rally we've ever had! (Well, also the first!)

Remember, there is no agenda, some are coming in early, some later, some maybe only one night. I suggest happy hour at 4PM, or earlier, and walk to dinner at 5. Southern Palms has entertainment on Saturday evening.

Not too late to join us! There's no cutoff on reservations. Call the resort directly at 352-357-8882 to make your reservations. Tell them you are with Mr. Sunshine and the Thor group. Then PM me to let me know you are coming.
We are leaving work early hope to be on the road by 2 and arriving at 4. Hopefully we will make happy hour. ����

Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.