Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 03:03 AM   #18
Hudsoner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29D
State: Florida
THOR #5756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post

Part of the attraction for the Vegas 25.2 is that the rear slide is small and therefore light. It makes a walk around queen bed possible on a smaller rig. Another attraction was the lack of a power step. We had trouble with both of those areas on our previous Class A.

You can expect that all the glitz and gizmos of more elaborate coaches will equate to a lot more mechanical problems. We are hoping our Vegas will serve us well for a long time, with reasonable care and maintenance.
That makes sense. Luckily, my unit is big enough (but still small enough with a little less than 31 feet) to allow for a walk around queen size bed without requiring a slide.

I have a single step that slides out, and the only work I need to do from time to time, is putting some grease at the sliding points. It has a rather simple mechanism (who knows, I might be lucky not having a problem with it).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.