Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #41
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post

...cut...

If others have installed the Safe-T or other devises and are happy, or not with them I am glad to hear about it. If someone has no experience with adding these things or doesn't even have a large MH with handling issues, then don't try to hijack the thread with false facts about front end blow outs being less dangerous compared to rear ones.
I did not hijack the thread. Period.

You're the one that changed the subject from wanting one of these devices because it makes it easier for some drivers to drive their motorhomes (which is understandable), to claiming that these things are needed for safety in case of a blowout. That's on you, not me.

You and a couple of others keep pushing the "blowout" safety marketing crap without producing one single credible bit of data that these devices safe lives, or prevent accidents. Repeating a company's marketing slogan isn't proof.

And for what it's worth, you need to slow down and read what's written instead of making stuff up -- which you've done over and over again. Please don't keep misquoting me out of context.

I've had a tire failure in a motorhome at speed, which is more than most here have experienced. I also have more miles driving large motorhomes than many here. So what does my present vehicle have to do with anything? Your logic trying to attack me personally because I disagree with your "safety" claims is ridiculous. Enough.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum