Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #7
MRS JARHEAD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37GT
State: Louisiana
THOR #625
I think what burns me up so much about the whole Thor thing is that they just don't give a care.....I truly believe that. If so, why are so many customers NOT getting any results from letters sent or phone calls. Why are there so many problems with their rigs if QC is so great.......The first time I brought my rig back to the dealership (one week after we bought it) there was a list of about 32 different things.....Some small but a few big......ie:leveler leaking hydraulic fluid, water pump not working, fantastic fan not working, electric shade over front window not working, molding coming loose, leaking around shower, recliner bottom bent and would not recline, etc. The dealership kept my rig for 2 months.....2nd time we brought it in another list of about 18 things......This is ridiculous......3rd time a list of 5 things, one being the shower leaking and coming out bottom of rig, and front cap of rig has a large crack in fiberglass under the bottom. This 4th time(which is at the dealership as we speak) 5 more things and one major water leak around front windshield!!!! REALLY!!!! Now, if their QC was so great and Thor was so great, why in the heck are we having such major problems.......Frustration has set in a long time ago with this rig. We have a 2015 Challenger....and this is the best they can produce??????? Very very disappointed!!!!!!
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
MRS JARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum