Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #45
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Stabilizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
Had the alignment completed this morning. Needed some toe in and other minor adjustments according to shop mechanic. Took it for a test drive in about 15mph cross winds and it made a difference. So between CHF and alignment I feel I am about half way to where I would like to be.

Thanks to superd, hudsoner, bobmontgomery, davidgebo, pal351, and others that have made suggestions on this subject and followed the thread. As always I welcome your advise based on your MH experiences.

Unfortunately I responded initially to an individual on here who has another agenda. Without owning a Thor RV he has racked up almost 1,500 posts on a Thor forum. I knew better than to respond in the first place and I openly apologize to all for having to read the garbage instead of just reading what this thread was suppose to represent.
I will refrain in the future from engaging these types.
I know it's hard but by ignoring them you don't give them a platform. This way they don't take up people's time who actually own a Thor RV and have experience with the product.

Kev

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.