Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 02:20 PM   #50
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCreek View Post
Further defying logic is how "owning a Thor product" is relavant to this thread's topic?

I've read and understand what Chance has contributed to this thread and see his input as an attempt to help others make an "INFORMED" decision. Personally I consider Chance a pretty smart person because he seems to search relentlessly to actually UNDERSTAND things.
OMG....what in God's name are you and your buddy Chance smoking? How can you even ask how owning a Thor product is relevant to this thread's topic?

Did you even read my thread starter? Are you kidding me? When someone who owns a Thor MH (that stands for Motorhome) asks for suggestions to correct handling issues then that poster would expect whoever answers that to either own a Thor (this is a Thor forum) or own a similar RV, or work as a Ford mechanic, or have some extensive RVing experience.

Chance might be a smart person, he obviously uses his computer to do some research. For all I know you may be a smart person also. Maybe you spend your time researching things. The problem for me is I would rather get advise from an experienced RVer that has actually went through the problem I am trying to fix, not someone who just likes to sit at home and read about it and then develop opinions.

Since you like to quote sayings.....here is one for you: DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum