Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #1
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Windshield wiper covers

Living in Texas the sun and heat take a toll on everything! As many will know replacement wipers are Expensive! I haven't figured out how to post pictures from my iPad but will try to explain my easy wiper covers.

Buy a foam swim noodle with the hole down the middle, split one side with a razor knife, cut a length about 2-3 inches longer than your wiper. Lift wiper and slide tube between it and the windshield. Now your wiper is protected, won't stick to the windshield, and should last a lot longer.

I used a bright green noodle so I will be reminded to remove it before driving. Previously I had used sections of 1" foam pipe insulation which is black, i forgot to remove it a couple of times so I switched to the bright green.

The noodles are cheap and can be found a many stores that sell swim gear. Since its late in the season the noodles may be hard to find, bet Amazon has them year round.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.