Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 01:13 AM   #33
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Here's your report on our gathering: We had 8 Thor rigs, specifically 2 Four Winds, a Hurricane and 5 Vegas/Axis, all 25.2! We had 14 for a super Italian dinner Friday evening, and had carry-out BBQ on Saturday evening. The weather was ideal.

Mrs S and I really enjoyed the group. We all had some great conversations. Some of the stories had us roaring! Our show and tell session was great. We went from coach to coach and shared modifications and upgrades, everybody contributed. I know several folks are already shopping for some of the cool add-ons we were shown.

Not a promise, but might have a photo or two to share later. We were spread out too much to get a good photo of the rigs together, and I didn't take any photos of people since I didn't have permission.

Everybody said they had a great time, and want to get together again. I'll be working on our next central Florida outing for early April. I heard some great suggestions for locations. You all will get plenty of notice of the date and place.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum