Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:20 PM   #20
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
I looked and I still had the stickers from the parts in my garage trash can!

Outer plastic console - 0126846
Plastic console pocket - 0106840
Cup holder - 0244982
Wall bracket - 0106785

I drilled three extra holes in the mounting bracket, used #8 5/8" stainless screws and three blobs of construction adhesive to hold bracket on the wall, mounted about 1/2" above doggie window.

The three holes for the cup holder don't match, marked and drilled two more holes, used #8 5/8" self tapping panhead screws.

I put a bead of clear silicone everywhere on the bracket to affix the plastic console, don't know how the factory does it but it works for me. I put four big blobs of clear silicone on underside of tray to hold it in place, again, don't know how the factory does it but it works for me.

Mounted the cup holder, snapped on plastic trim ring.

Done!

The part number for the plastic console is for a tan color, my drivers console is more a beige color. I didn't think to ask about color when I called but the tan looks ok. Later if I decide it bothers me I can always paint it.

Hope this is helpful to anyone who wants to do this, don't know why Thor doesn't add this at the factory.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.