Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 02:00 AM   #10
sip

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #5882
Sure and thanks! Yah whatever price they charge for installation is going to be worth it. I loved doing it myself since I learned so much about the RV .. looking at the chasis, working out what where and how to run wires .. digging behind the kitchen cabinets and drawers, and tracing battery wires. But yah there is not that much room under these e450s, especially if you have to crawl around on gravel like I did Glad I allowed myself plenty plenty of time.

I'd be curious to see how they weld the front brackets. The rear has a lot of room for inside the frame mouting but on the front, thor doesn't leave much gap between the frame and the storage boxes. Maybe it can be done with trimming the front brackets to set closer to the frame. I didn't consider that option.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum