Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 12:12 AM   #11
Mr Sunshine

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
Back to the OP, WAD, thanks for your years of service to our country!

Many have suggested that you rent an RV to get some idea of how it all works and what you might want and must have. If I was traveling mostly alone, I would look at Class B's. They will keep you traveling super light!

We found we didn't need all the space and storage of our previous 33' Class A, but the Class B's, even with the Sprinter Chassis, were too cramped for us. I wouldn't care for a wet bath, where you shower over the toilet, or a corner bed which is difficult to make. All that is what led us to the Vegas (or Axis). Used Class C's are more plentiful and worth considering, too. Both are like a tiny house, but much easier to relocate! And when you full-time, you never have to pack!

Happy hunting!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum