Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 01:56 PM   #33
Greg84

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE 36MQ
State: Colorado
THOR #1497
Quote:
Originally Posted by sip View Post
Nice ... another ReadyBrake user here. One hint from the ReadyBrake instructions that I found cool and helpful was to tie a bungy cord looped around the brake pedal to the base of the driver seat. This gives more pull force for the pedal to return back when not braking.

Overall, I love the simplicity of the whole thing and I almost don't feel anything is in tow if I don't look at it with the camera
Forgot about that also even though I use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreinertms View Post
Not sure if its still available but I have a Blue Ox wireless brake applied indicator. Both units, MH and dingy, plug into the cig lighter. The dingy unit also attaches to the hot side of the vehicle brake light. This saved me the trouble of running the hardwire LED light that came with the readybrake.
I've looked for this before and just now. I don't think they make it anymore. I can't find it on their website. Too bad, it would make things easier.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum