Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 12:07 PM   #36
be happy

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #5437
I have the 2017 29.3 also. I went into it knowing that its not the top of the line. Having moved to Class a from 5th wheel was a change. Anyway as of now I would do it again. I find the ACE to be no better or worse than any others on the market.

I have had trouble with the two piece sliding bedroom door. The trailing pannel does not stay attached to the leading door. I have just had it replace and the new door did the same thing. By not staying attached it become free sliding and hits the wall on the other side causing damage to the door. Bob have you had this problem? My other concern is the placement of the King Jack ant. mine is right next to the A/C unit on the passangers side. Its not tall enough to point over the A/C unit.

With these issues I am still happy with my ACE

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum