Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 12:33 AM   #26
streamcamper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #1169
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianh442 View Post
Huh,
Haven't seen that one yet!! Doesn't surprise me though!! This is the first of many problems you may have with your new THOR product!! I, like a lot of others on this forum are very disappointed with our Thor motor homes!

It seems the quality control at their facility is very poor! Just read thru previous posts on this forum. I really liked the first Thor product I purchased a few years ago. I took delivery of a brand new 2014 Miramar 34.2 in Feb 2014. I've had nothing but trouble and it's been extremely disappointing!! I returned it to the dealer after our first shake down trip with approx 30 items needing attention and repair. This was a brand new unit, 2,100 miles!! I dropped the unit back at the dealer last month, 4th time, still trying to get items fixed! Just had an issue with the ginormous slide.

Take a close look at the rails on the slide, if they are showing signs of wear or are looking chewed up, have it looked at, it could be a sign of big problems to come!!

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't purchase the Miramar again or any other Thor product!! Thor has some serious QC issues, I would avoid their products until they can get their issues worked out!

It's a shame, they have some great concepts and ideas, they just need to get their act together!!!
What was the issue with the slide?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum