Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 10:13 PM   #54
martinek.steve

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4919
Not everyone will have the convenience of having things go wrong while at home. I would guess that many will encounter problems on the road, rather than while at home.

I've always been lucky in that the things that broke, on the road, would never be that major and that I could make it home. At home I can decide if I want to tackle the issue myself, or have a dealer deal with it.

I'm also fortunate in that the THOR Service Center is only about 1 hour from where I live.

But then, the RV's I've owned in the past, were made in a different time when Quality and Customer Service was not at the mercy of sales success.

Only time will tell if the THOR Siesta that I now own will be as trouble free, on the road, as my past experiences. Based on the 18 item punch list I had after purchase, that is a BIG IF.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum