Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 11:23 AM   #15
martinek.steve

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4919
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-mo View Post
Thanks, KNMIB.
Do you have an opinion about this one from Noco using a 12V or OBDII connector? https://no.co/xgs4auto My frustrating issue has normally been the engine battery, which I've jumped several times leaving only days between starts. The emergency start from the house batteries has never been effective.
I just bought my 1st NOCO. So it would be difficult to judge how well it works, as I've only had it a couple of weeks. I also have a assortment of Battery Tender, Battery Minder, and CTEK units that I use, many year round. I have a Battery Tender 4 battery charger that I use for various batteries that I use on a "As Needed" basis. The only one I had a issue with was one of the CTEK units that stopped functioning.

Otherwise, I would say they all do a good job of keeping the batteries from discharging. Cost is often a function of how many features you want. For example battery recovery or battery desulfation.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum