Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #64
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Dino, Congratulations on your new coach!!! Glad you finally made a decision since the last time we posted. The people at MSHRV are super, glad we bought our coach from them too. Like halfprice said, CHF is the first mod I would make, on the 29M it's like driving a different coach! Changing the position on the sway bar mounts stiffens the bar, new bars aren't going to be that much stiffer and aren't worth the expense in my opinion. Next thing you will want to do is change out the Seiki tvs, they are junk! I changed out the bedroom and living room tvs with Samsungs, a lot more over the air channels and they will work on cable. I will probably change the outside tv soon. Also get a foam topper for your bed, unless you like a firm mattress, which the Denver is. A standard king is 76x80, ours is 70x75 so I used and electric knife to trim off the excess and round the corners.

Hope you really enjoy your new coach, we sure do! Wish you many Happy and Safe miles!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum