Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 04:48 PM   #6
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Add us to the like list or more likely, love it list.

We flew from GA to Elkhart, IN back in July of 2014 and picked up our 2015 Axis 24.1 from Total Value RV and after a walk thru PDI discovered a few minor things needing repair (the worse being a deep scratch in the windshield on the driver's side which was buffed out at a local glass shop) or spot cleaning, we were headed back home after staying a night at Total Value's overnight RV hookup. This allowed us to better familiarize ourselves with our new Axis and try out all the "bells and whistles". Also, allowed us to bring up some questions the next day to the service technicians there. I must say we were totally happy with the family owned dealership and the technicians there. A pleasant buying experience.

We now have approximately 8,500 miles on the RV and after having some warranty issues resolved that first year (mostly minor) are still loving the MH and has been nearly trouble free since.

The first year warranty issues were a windshield washer pump replaced, driver side camera went out and was replaced although it was determined to be a bad connector at the camera, left side arm rest broke loose on passenger seat was replaced and shower wall surround came loose at back.

I've made a few modifications from the many suggestions I've seen on this forum to make it more enjoyable and a couple of other repairs (furnace thermostat connector and outside shower hose replaced) performed. We feel very lucky to have purchased this RV and the experiences we've had with it thus far.

We didn't purchase with intentions of having an investment knowing the depreciation value surrounding RVs. We intend to hang on to this one for many years since it seems perfect for our traveling and camping enjoyment.

We have another trip planned to Topsail Preserve CG in Santa Rosa Beach, FL beginning this Friday for nearly a week. Hoping the weather will be nice.

I'm retiring at the end of this year and looking forward to more enjoyable travels in the much loved Axis in the future.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum