Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #1
ronheb454

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #1212
Purchased a new Miramar 34.1

Hello, my wife and I purchased a 2015 Miramar 34.1 at the Hershey RV Show last month. We are new to RV's but learning fast. I was surprised at the numerous items that need worked on even on a new RV. I took delivery at a local Camping World and learned very quickly that they are not very impressive. It took weeks before they would even work on my RV even though after my first outing the leveling feet would not retract. I had to jumper the 50 amp breaker in order to retract the feet so I could move my RV out of my driveway. I naturally found numerous little items but the 50 amp breaker prevented using the RV since it also prevented using the generator. After getting the RV back. The heater would not work due to a bad sail switch. We are heading out tomorrow for our second long weekend outing. Winter is approaching fast so this might be our last outing till spring. I do like the RV and we are looking forward to many trips next year. I will also be looking for another Thor authorized dealer should I need future repairs. Thanks for reading looking forward to learning more from using our RV and from this forum.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.