Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 02:10 AM   #15
BWare

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31S
State: Tennessee
THOR #5918
Chopshop, We have a 2016 Windsport 31S and are learning to love it. We've had 2 34ft Bounders, so we're a bit spoiled. I took the coach to the repair facility in Wakarusa, and they were very good, for both the warranty work AND the insurance work (don't ask). We also have 9,000 miles in the 7 months we've been driving it. I didn't opt for the second ac, but wish I would have. The one would not keep up with the heat out west this past summer, in the 100+ temps.
Also, buy local, as authorized repair, i.e. Camping World, will put you at the end of the line. I called mine today and they declared that I can get an appointment at the end of December! !
BruceW
USAF (Ret.)
Nashville, TN

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum