Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 03:38 AM   #4
Thor29.3inAZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29.3
State: Washington
THOR #6025
For a first time buyer, I'm not sure I would recommend buying from a private party. Why? Because you may need warranty work and unless it is backed by a warranty program (which you can buy), the repairs are on you. I too, am a first time Class "A" owner and though you can get pretty good deals from a used unit (and it may have all the bugs already worked out) we decided to buy new and not be worried about stuff going wrong and having to pay-out-of-pocket for the first year+. We did a lot of research and despite some saying Thor is somewhat iffy, they are by far the most bang for your buck. We also asked the dealer service person what coaches they find the easiest to work with and Thor came out first every time. We have had a couple of issues but nothing really to say it's a crappy unit. Mostly just cosmetic. And I fixed most of those anyway. We liked the bunkhouse but picked the 29.3. It's really just my wife and my-self so we really didn't need all the extra sleep area. Good luck and Happy RV-ing!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum