Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Great service!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 01:44 AM   #3
j37genie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger LX
State: Colorado
THOR #3922
Repairs

We did purchase our Challenger from MHSRV. We are currently on our first real trip, from Colorado Springs to Florida for the winter. We had noticed a small leak coming from under the shower, and since we were seeking warmer weather, decided to swing South to I-20 and on the way, get the leak fixed. Between Amarillo and Alvarado, the wipers died. I called up the service department and told them I now had a bigger priority. The service manager (Tim) called me back, and told me he could fit it in. Then he asked if I had any other problems. I told him about my leveling issue and the TV problem. He said they would take care of us. Tony was my technician. Sharp guy. Granted, I was lucky they had the wiper assembly in stock, but also very happy with the services they provided.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.