Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #4
Beacher

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: California
THOR #937
Update!

I finally got around to kinda fixing my Anderson Kantleak system that has been leaking.

Once I removed all of the hand tightened Pex line connectors from the valves it removed easily.

There is one central fitting between the two valves that is not removable without cutting a Pex line. So, I removed the valve on either side, (4 way on the left, and the water heater bypass on the right), and then the fitting itself. cleaned everything and used good plumbers tape on all the threads.

After 24 hours I still have tiny leak somewhere with my Kantleak. I found a few drops of water in the compartment. This is a huge improvement from the gallons I was losing with the fast drip before. Now the water pump doesn't cycle at all.

If the drip gets significantly worse I now know that it's a relatively easy, but time consuming, repair.

I am renaming the 200RV-PT valve to Doesleak. The Anderson Brass Company is now duly notified!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum