Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:08 PM   #33
BSexton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Georgia
THOR #5927
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr1010 View Post
Quick check on the height of base in my Vegas shows 9" and the 7" shorter base offered would sure help. Especially with spacing up the rear of base to get seat more or less parallel with the floor. I will keep this option open and see how the present seat mod does after a couple of trips.
Thanks for the link info.
You said you looked underneath to see the other side of the bolts that hold down the base. Were these in the pass through opening between the two storage compartments? Did it look like it would be easier to reach?

I'd normally just go out to the RV and look myself. But, it's now at the dealership getting the first batch of warranty work done.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum