Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Axis First Trip
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Larry

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
AA99z...Glad you folks had a pleasant first trip and all went well on your maiden voyage.
I picked up a retractable squeegee and bottle of Windex at our first Wal-Mart stop on our way home from picking our Axis up and it works pretty well with the bugs. That's really good gas mileage you're getting. I'm averaging about 9 mpg in ours. Went to the mountains this past weekend and averaged 11.3 pretty well loaded. I've not had mine aligned but have been watching the tire edges closely and at 2300 miles haven't noticed any wear. Plan to have it checked though at the 3,000 mile oil change interval just to be safe. Know what you mean about people everywhere inquiring about them. Had a couple at the campsite this past weekend asking questions and very interested in possibly purchasing one. Noticed them outside the window looking it over from front to back and invited them in for the 10 cent tour. we're loving ours as well and not regretting making the purchase. So far only a few minor mechanical issues to have a dealer look at.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.