Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
Roaming Vernon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Siesta 24 ST
State: Louisiana
THOR #6042
2014 Siesta 24ST, barely used, we just bought it....overflow valve !

Hello and let me tell you how grateful we are to have this forum. ( daughter and dogs = we)

First things first, I am a new owner of Siesta 24ST, like it , love it, want more of it...but...

As with may things I jumped and disregarded the instruction manual, 'How hard can it be? really?' :/

While filling fresh water tank from landline, I got busy googling in other compartments and even stepped inside to organize something , only to hear a waterfall. Lovely sound, IF you're parked near Niagara falls, but in the driveway, nope, not so much.

I step out and frantically search for the source thinking I best run around to the hose....nope, it's flowing like a wild river out from under my passenger bunk, in / near the generator compartment.
I turn off the source and immediately regret my carelessness.
By now, it's dark and cold out, I fire off a quick text to the previous owner and we are stumped.
I'm thinking I ruined my new toy and he thinks it's the 'overflow' valve.
I want to go with his version BUT, I cant figure out WHERE the overflow valve for fresh water would be located ?

Any and all tips , hints and help is and will be MUCH appreciated !

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum