Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 05:38 PM   #1
Jeff From Iowa 33sw

Brand: Still Looking
State: Iowa
THOR #6045
2015 33sw here, leveling jack alarm on start

When I start my truck whether Ive used the jacks or not more often than not the jack panel starts beeping until I acknowledge on the panel I got the message....

My fluid level is not low in the plastic hydraulic oil container. Ive tried setting the e brake when parking and thought that helped but it doesn't.

Seems crazy to have to go back into the coach each time I restart to hit that damn button.

Im very disappointed in the manuals given to me from thor with my coach, they are clearly universal and not model specific.

thanks if anyone has any ideas.. worst case scenario I will pull the panel and install a toggle switch to disconnect the power to the board when I want. You would think the power button on the face of the board would already do that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum