Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 08:20 PM   #881
Texvegas

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Texas
THOR #2285
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkottler View Post
While in the shower I was looking at the shower curtain track and began to ponder.. Why not have the curtain bend at a 90 degree angle instead. So after a bit of tinkering here is what i came up with. By moving the track and the shower head i have a bit more room. Hope this helps
The shower is the biggest issue with our Vegas. I am five foot and husband six foot and a big guy. I really like our Vegas (husband iffy because of the shower). My husband uses the shower at the RV park ugh! Your idea seems to be a good alternative to enlarge the space somewhat. We noticed you moved the shower head and it appears that moving the curtain rod leaves a gap that the curtain will not cover. Is this correct? Is moving the curtain rod time consuming and do you have to order or purchase parts? How did you hang the shower head on the medicine cabinet?

We look forward to hearing from you. Linda & Jack

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum