Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Safe-T-Plus
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 04:23 PM   #6
Bill/Kathy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 33SW
State: Florida
THOR #4193
We went to the Safe-T-Plus shop in Austell, GA on 12/28. They installed the unit in less than an hour with the recommended brackets. There were no problems, they don’t know why CW couldn’t do it.

After the install the tech went with me for a road test on secondary roads. He made one adjustment then we went onto I-20 for a longer road test at my normal driving speed. That short road test made a believer out of me.

Also, as blw2 stated, there was no charge for the install.

We stayed the night in their lot along with a couple in a Class A getting a Safe-T-Plus installed the next morning.

Our thoughts about the Safe-T-Plus:
We both drive the RV and we went about 350 miles from Austell, GA to the Alabama Gulf area with a 2 day stop near Montgomery, AL. We had bad weather the first day so we had to drive in various conditions on our way south – heavy rain, wind, sunny and dry, on highways and secondary roads and some areas of heavy traffic. There is no more fighting to stay in lane even with uneven pavement, potholes or being passed by semis.

The company is a pleasure to deal with, from the CEO to the techs.

We both feel that the Safe-T-Plus is a worthwhile investment for us, worth the cost.
Bill/Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum