Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 08:17 PM   #4
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosticks View Post
The fixed rear corner berth, which is part of the floor plans in many smaller Class ‘C’ motorhomes, is an abomination. ...cut....
Could not agree with you more. We rented an RV for a week years ago and hated the corner bed for all the reasons you mention. We put corner beds on our list of "must avoid".

And you are right that it's a popular feature of smaller RVs without slides like we are looking for, which greatly limits our choices. Compared to Twin/King beds like on Axis 24.1 it probably saves about 3-feet on RV length. And that's a lot, but comes at too high a price for us.

That's why I recommend to family and friends to "try before you buy". Without trying it I would have never guessed I'd dislike a corner bed so badly.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum