Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 11:45 AM   #9
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
When we had our 2008 Tuscany Thor (Damon at the time) was reluctant to send us anything! Soon after we purchased our Windsport I called and asked for drawings and build sheets, I received numerous PDFs which covered every aspect of our coach build, wiring, plumbing, you name it, I got it. I believe Thor is trying to improve their customer service but I also believe it will be a long drawn out process. Hard to change what you have done for many years. With the internet giving everyone access to so much information and the increasing demand for better customer service I feel companies have no choice but to improve.

I don't know if management at Thor looks at this forum but they should! This forum would be a perfect place for Thor to see what they are doing wrong, and what they are doing right!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.