Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 02:20 PM   #18
Stevenb2560

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE EVO 30.3
State: Florida
THOR #6059
Alignment shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-FL View Post
Steven, don't where you are located in Florida, but in the Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area there are several shops around that do alignments on big trucks and/or motorhomes. I called a few and got prices and then drove past a couple to narrow it down before making final decision. Prices were all over the place from over $500 to under $200.
Thanks Joe, I'm in the Port Charlotte area. I just checked with Charlotte RV and they do Class A motorhome alignments at their facility. It costs 150.00
I have contacted TMC by email to ask them if in fact it was not aligned at the factory ( which I'm sure it wasn't) and if they would be willing to cover the cost of having it done now to prevent premature tire wear and handling issues.
We'll see what their response will be?
If they don't offer to cover it, I will still have it done. It's better to head off a problem for 150.00 then to replace tires early or deal with handling problems.

Steven B.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum