Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 09:25 PM   #28
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
My wife and I never experienced pressure from anyone! The salesman showed us around the lot, was patient, answered questions, and was pretty much just a very nice person. Every step of the process was smooth and easy, from or initial trip until we drove off the lot. The unit we picked had just been delivered and had not been thru pre-delivery inspection yet. We made arrangements to pick up our coach the next weekend. Before taking possession I was given a complete walk-thru of the coach with a technician, only after I was satisfied was I asked to sign any papers. Very rarely do I recommend dealers, this is a reflection of my judgment, if a person has a bad experience then I feel like it questions my knowledge and integrity. I would go back to MSHRV if I wanted to purchase anything else, wouldn't hesitate, based on the experience I had.

The service department people are very nice! One week after taking delivery the rear AC quit working. I called MSHRV and got an appointment for the next Sat. The tech was waiting for me, got right on my coach, diagnosed a faulty freeze sensor, fixed it and had me on my way in a little over an hour. Don't think I could ask for better service than that!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum