Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #4
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopshop View Post
I took oneilkeys advice and filled out the form on thors customer service website. I asked for all of the layout and wiring schematics for my 2016 hurricane 31s. within 6 hours I received 19 pdf files for the whole coach, printed it was 29 pages. it shows all wiring and frame , structure, layout and location. maybe something is changing at thor.
I have only owned my MH for less than a year. Our two previous Montana fivers (Thor parent company) wouldn't or couldn't have provided any type of diagrams if requested. Their customer service was a joke.

Per advise on this forum I asked Thor for drawing/diagrams on my Challenger and received them immediately. A few months later while repairing a water fitting leak I called them again to see if they had a specific more detailed diagram. The customer service rep e-mailed the exact drawing I needed right to my phone while I was still working on the coach.

Don't know how they used to be, but they sure have responded 100% to my needs so far.
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.