Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:57 PM   #7
Pappydude

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Oregon
THOR #2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
Have you had any issues with your 29.4? Water leaks? How is you gas milage?
I've had a few minor problems. Water heater not connected on the AC side; rip in the couch cushion at a seam; molding along the sides of the windshield (inside) was loose and flopping around; water got into the outside AC plug causing the ground fault receptacles not to work; shower door recall; door step quit working, fortunately in the "in" position. All items covered by warranty - two different trips and a total of 10 weeks downtime. The couch was replaced - because of the 3" rip at the seam. I thought that was a bit odd. The step issue was a bad module. I'm the only one using the coach, so I know I didn't wear it out!
I plan on having a a steering stabilizer installed this spring.
NO water leaks (that I know of) I would like to have an idiot light installed on my "use/store" house battery switch. I accidentally turned it to "store" one time and didn't know it until stuff didn't work right.
Over all - I'd give it an 8 1/2 - 9 rating out of 10.
Gas mileage - somewhere around 8 - 9 depending on the wind. I live in Oregon so most of my trips are to the coast - windy in the hills.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum