Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 02:01 PM   #13
Techn0

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang94@hot.rr.com View Post
Not a bad price for 4. I ordered 2 of them and with tax they were 353 bucks. I talked to Thor a few days ago and they advised me not to go with GEL cell because the inverter for some reason don't like them. They said use AGM or liquid cell.
Cant wait to see and personally talk with you guys tomorrow.
I am presuming that you have a modified wave inverter instead of a pure sine wave? I would talk with Xantrex to verify but I haven't had any issues yet and I know a couple that have the modified wave inverter with the T125s that haven't reported any issues. I would love to know the reasoning Thor is saying that and if Xantrex would say the same thing.

As for charging, older dumb chargers may have issues but any newer smart chargers shouldn't have any issues.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum